Join Crunch today and get £50 cashback if you also open a new business bank account
Black Friday may still be a few weeks away, but the deals have already started here at Crunch! We’re offering £50 cashback to all new Crunch accountancy clients or existing Crunch clients when you also open a new business bank account through us with one of our trusted banking partners, Barclays or Tide!
Discover our industry-leading banking partners, book a callback from our website, and speak to one of our expert advisors about how we can simplify your business finances today.
- Cashback only applies to UK customers who sign up for a Crunch Pro or Crunch Premium package before 30th November 2020, or already have a Crunch Pro or Crunch Premium package, opened prior to 1st November 2020.
- Our sales advisors will pass your details to Barclays through our secure Crunch referral scheme or Tide via a direct link to signup in an email.
- The cashback is only available on a new Barclays Business Bank Account or a new Tide Business Bank Account, where the relevant bank successfully accepts the bank account application.
- To qualify for cashback when opening a Barclays Bank Account, you must open your first Barclays Business Bank account, including the successful completion of all Barclays account opening requirements, within three months of Crunch passing your details to Barclays through the Crunch referral system (your sales advisor or client manager will handle this).
- To qualify for cashback when opening a Tide Business Bank Account, you must fund your new Tide account with a minimum of £1 within your first three months of opening your account through the Crunch referral system. Bank accounts opened without using our referral system are not entitled to the cashback offer.
- Offer valid until 30th November 2020.
- Cashback is paid by Crunch and will be transferred into your bank account once we have verified the details with Barclays or Tide.
- Cashback may take up to 90 days from successful bank account creation to be transferred.
- For the purposes of transparency, Crunch has entered into referral arrangements with Barclays and Tide, and a fee will be paid by Barclays or Tide to Crunch on the successful opening of a Barclays Business Account or a Tide Business Account respectively.