Crunch has a range of partners that can provide the following services to you. Separate terms may apply to your use of any Affiliate Services.
Barclays Bank, Tide, Metro Bank and Revolut each offer clients a number of business bank accounts and, whilst we can provide some assistance with understanding the different types of certain accounts, the decision of which accounts are suitable for your purposes remains solely with you. We do not provide advice in connection with the selection of these banks compared with other banks and make no warranties concerning the service that is ultimately provided by them.
- These business bank accounts can be set up directly with the banks or via approved introducers appointed to them. Where requested by you we will act as such an introducer.
You acknowledge that we may receive commissions from the banks where we are appointed as an introducer.
- Current rates are as follows:
- Barclays Bank – £110 paid to Crunch per opened business account
- Metro Bank - 0.20% on cleared balances, which is paid by Metro Bank (not the account holder) on a quarterly basis where we are appointed as introducer. You hereby consent to such payments being retained by Crunch
- Tide - £80 paid to Crunch per active customer with a funded account
- Revolut - 10% GBP of each sale amount, plus bonus percentage based on total referral volumes.
- The above rates may change for time to time based on specific partner promotions from time to time.
- We specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability relating to: your use of the suggested bank products; and your acceptance of any recommendations from these banks and shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, which may arise from such use.
- Some of these banks facilitate connections which provide a secure way of transferring your statement entries directly from the bank to your Crunch Software ready for reconciliation.
- Please note that linking your Crunch Software to your accounts with these banks will never give us or any third party the ability to transact on that bank account. It will only enable access to transactional data/information, which is required in order to upload your bank statements.
Crunch Mortgages is a trading style of E-Crunch Ltd which, in this context, is acting as an appointed representative of Seico Insurance & Mortgages Limited (SIML). SIML is authorised and regulated by the FCA for the conduct of mortgage broking business under reference number 300024.
- Crunch Mortgages offers a mortgage broking service to freelancers, contractors and other self-employed workers. Subscription to the service is accessible through Crunch’s website, www.crunch.co.uk. The service is available to Clients and non-Clients and is provided by SIML. Crunch provides no mortgage broking services itself and acts solely as an introducer to SIML. Although mortgage broking is a regulated activity, Crunch has no regulatory responsibilities under this arrangement
- In return for acting as an appointed representative of SIML, Crunch receives a fee arising from any referrals to it by us (via the Crunch website). This remuneration is at the rate of 25% of the commission/fees received by SIML from mortgage lenders and of any other related commissions/fees received.
- Crunch Mortgages offers a free mortgage comparison service (Crunch Mortgage Monitor) that compares your current mortgage with current market deals.
LIFE ASSURANCE SERVICES
- In return for acting as an appointed representative of SIML, Crunch receives a fee arising from any referrals to it by us (via the Crunch website). This remuneration is at the rate of 25% of the commission/fees received by SIML from Insurance providers and of any other related commissions/fees received.
CRUNCH INSURANCE SERVICES
Crunch Insurance Services is a trading style of E-Crunch Ltd which is acting as an appointed representative of Kingsbridge Risk Solutions Limited (Kingsbridge). Kingsbridge is authorised and regulated by the FCA for Insurance Mediation (the conduct of insurance broking business) under reference number 309149.
- Crunch Insurance Services offers an insurance broking service to freelancers, contractors and other self-employed workers. Subscription to the service is accessible through Crunch’s website, www.crunch.co.uk. The service is available to Clients and non-Clients and is provided by Kingsbridge. Crunch provides no insurance broking services itself and acts solely as an introducer to Kingsbridge. Although insurance broking is a regulated activity,Crunch has no regulatory responsibilities under this arrangement
- In return for acting as an appointed representative of Kingsbridge, Crunch receives commission from Kingsbridge. This commission equates to 15% of the total premium paid by Clients and non-Clients. If renewed, a commission rate of 10% of the total premium will apply.
CRUNCH INVESTMENTS & PENSIONS
Crunch Investments & Pensions is a trading style of Hargreaves Lansdown. E-Crunch Ltd is a commercial partner of Hargreaves Lansdown and also acts as an appointed representative of HL in this context. HL is authorised and regulated by the FCA for advising on investments and pensions under reference number 672022.
- Crunch Investments & Pensions offers investment and pensions advisory services to freelancers, contractors and other self-employed workers. Subscription to the services is accessible through Crunch’s website, www.crunch.co.uk. Crunch provides no investments and pensions advisory services itself and acts solely as an introducer to HL. Although the provision of investment and pensions advisory services is a regulated activity, Crunch has no regulatory responsibilities under this arrangement
- In return for acting as an appointed representative and commercial partner of, Crunch receives a 50% share of the net profit generated by Crunch Investments & Pensions business.
Crunch Collections is a trading style of Safe Collections Limited (SCL).
- Crunch Collections provides debt collection services to freelancers, contractors and other self-employed workers. Subscription to the services is accessible through Crunch’s website, www.crunch.co.uk. The services are available to Clients and non-Clients and are provided by SCL. Crunch acts solely as an introducer to SCL
- Acting as an introducer to SCL, Crunch receives fees totalling up to 20% of the amount charged to and paid by Crunch Clients to SCL.
MEMBERS VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION (MVL)
The MVL service is provided by Johnston Carmichael, a specialist firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers.
- MVL cases referred by Crunch to Johnston Carmichael are processed in accordance with the requirements of all applicable legislative, regulatory and professional practice provisions. Johnston Carmichael appoints fully qualified and regulated Insolvency Practitioners to process these MVL cases
- Fees for processing MVL cases are negotiated by Crunch with Johnston Carmichael. For each case Crunch receives a fee of £750.
Wellers are a network of specialist accountants providing a range of accounting and compliance services.
- Crunch refers clients to Wellers where your business has outgrown our offering or if you need a specialist level of tax and advisory services
- Acting as an introducer to Wellers, and if you engage Wellers as your accountants, Crunch receives up to 20% of the fees charged in the first year of the referral and 10% of the fees charged in the second year of the referral paid by Crunch Clients to Wellers
- If you engage Wellers to provide specialist advice while remaining as a Crunch client, Crunch receives a commission based on the amount of the fee you pay to Wellers.
Knill James is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Lewes, providing specialist advisory and compliance services.
Referral payment structure:
- Year 1 payments will comprise 20% (commissions) of total billings to the referring company. All billings in year 1 will be paid at 20%
- Year 2 billings (as above) will pay 10%
- The referral fees work both ways.
Hoxton Mix are a commercial partner of Crunch, offering clients a virtual office address and company directors service address.
- 15% discount on virtual office for Crunch clients as well as 15% commission until customer leaves Hoxton Mix (the duration of the product subscription)
- A discounted rate of £9 will apply to the annual price of the company's directors service address product. This product will be paid for by Crunch on behalf of Crunch clients.
Parasol is a large scale provider of umbrella employer services. A Crunch Client or Crunch Prospect may be Introduced to Parasol by Crunch through the Plus Package, the Dormancy Package or the Closure and Digital Leads Package.
- In the event of an Introduction by Crunch to Parasol through the Dormancy Package, Parasol will pay to Crunch a rebate of £5 per weekly processed timesheet and £22 per monthly processed timesheet (‘Dormancy Rebate’)
- In the event of an Introduction by Crunch to Parasol through the Closure and Digital Leads Package, Parasol will pay to Crunch a rebate of £7 per weekly processed timesheet and £30 per monthly processed timesheet (‘Closure Rebate’).
A UK wide network of consultants who help Crunch clients to scope and claim R & D Tax Credits.
- 25% of the client fee which includes an introducer fee.
UENI are a website, hosting and maintenance provider. UENI offers Crunch clients a discount on their paid services.
- Crunch receives 5% of sale revenue when a Crunch client and/or community member purchases a UENI paid plan.
Traktion is a digital marketing services company. Traktion provide Crunch customers with a Digital
Diagnostic Audit, limited to one audit per customer.
- Traktion will pay 20% net revenues on converting project referrals from Crunch
- Commision is paid for the duration of the first project.
Existing and new Crunch Clients and Chorus members can receive free business phone services from Cleartone. These Crunch Clients and Chorus members can be referred to Cleartone via the Crunch website (crunch.co.uk), Go Limited website (golimited.co) as well as directly from Crunch representatives via phone and email.
Bidvine makes it easy for self-employed professionals to connect with new customers and grow their business. Bidvine gives Crunch clients £20 worth of credits (for new members only), this credit will be applied within 30 days of registration.
- Bidvine will provide Crunch with 5% of first-year revenue generated for professionals they refer.